Who can lodge a complaint

Any person or entity who/which feels that he/it has not been treated fairly by a financial institution regulated by the Bank of Mauritius and/or the Financial Services Commission may by himself or through his authorised representative, lodge a complaint in writing with the Ombudsperson.

Please download authorisation letter (Individual) (Corporate Bodies)

Skip to content